It's the weekend and time for another sweet and simple card. I used two A Muse stamps that had never seen ink - I'm sure that's never happened to any of you!
It turned out particularly sparkly. The bottom half of the card is So Saffron c/stock that I sprayed with Babys Breath Spritz. And the flowers were stamped with Summer Sun ink and then painted with Sunflower Shimmerz. To finish it off, the flower centers were highlighted with tiny Clear Twinkle Stickers. You can never have too much bling in my opinion!
I'm off to a rubber stamp expo with my best buddy Sharon today - I'll fill you in on all the fun next week! Have a wonderful weekend.
- Stamps: Long Grass, Mini Flower & Happy Birthday to You by A Muse Art Stamps
- C/stock: Stamper's Select White (PTI), So Saffron & Kiwi Kiss (SU)
- Ink: Memento Black, Kiwi Kiss, Summer Sun, Sunflower Shimmerz, Babys Breath Spritz
- Accessories: Clear Twinkle Stickers & sheer lime ribbon (A Muse)
- Tools: Scallop Edge punch (SU)