I did promise you some cards using up those scraps I just organized, so here you go: two cards using heart punches.
The first uses up some retired card stock (Baja Breeze) and ribbon (Riding Hood Red) because that's one of my goals this year - start using my supplies and stop hoarding them. I ran a piece of white c/stock through the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder before punching out the hearts. The adorable tag is from the new set Tiny Tags plus the Jewelry Tag punch - love them!
The second card uses the same large heart punch with one of the three hearts from the Heart to Heart punch layered on top. Before punching them, I stamped the c/stock with the new mini background stamp - Fine Flourish. The sentiment is from the new Well Scripted set in the Occasions Mini Catalog.
I hope you have a great weekend!
- Stamps: Tiny Tags, Polka Dot b/ground
- Ink: Riding Hood Red & Baja Breeze
- Paper: Baja Breeze & Whisper White c/stock
- Accessories: Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, crochet thread
- Tools: Big Shot, Polka Dot embossing folder, large heart punch, Jewelry Tag punch
Supplies (card two):
- Stamps: Well Scripted, Fine Flourish
- Ink: Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Regal Rose
- Paper: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Regal Rose c/stock
- Tools: Mat Pack, Large Heart punch, Heart to Heart punch, dimensionals