Seriously, tomorrow is National Partridge Day. So in honor of this colorful bird and its beautiful Fall colors, here's a card I made using a new stamp set from the SU catalog called Autumn Days.
If you need more ideas for stamping in September and or some wacky holidays to celebrate, read this post on Gingersnap Creations.
- Stamps: Autumn Days, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Bella Toile b/ground
- Paper: Night of Navy, More Mustard & Very Vanilla
- Ink: Versamark, Earth Elements Markers
- Accessories: Linen Thread, Earth Elements brads
- Tools: 1/16" hole punch, oval punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig
Visit my Stampin' Up! website to order the above products.