I love making these Top Note Quilt cards. It's not a new idea, but they are so much fun, I just had to share. And they are such a great way to use up designer paper scraps.
I made this card today using Razzleberry Lemonade designer paper from the new 2009/2010 Idea Book & Catalog. Scroll down to the end of the post for more samples.
This is how you make them:
Here are a couple more examples. The first is made with Bella Bleu designer paper and Kraft cardstock that I ran through a Texturz plate. The second is a club card we made in May with the now retired Bella Rose paper.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a wonderful weekend!
If you would like to order the supplies to make these cards, please visit my Stampin' Up! website.
- Paper: Rich Razzleberry textured c/stock (115719), Razzleberry Lemonade designer paper (115675), Whisper White c/stock (100730)
- Accessories: 5/8" Whisper White Satin Ribbon (114616)
- Tools: Big Shot (113439), Top Note Die (113463)
Bella Blue Card
- Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370)
- Paper: Night of Navy c/stock (101722), Kraft c/stock (102125), Vanilla c/stock (101650), Bella Bleu designer paper (113974)
- Ink: Night of Navy classic ink (103008)
- Accessories: Twill Tape (105245)
- Tools: Big Shot (113439), Top Note Die (113463), Texturz Plate SU b/ground 1 (114512), Large Oval Punch (107305), Scallop Oval Punch (114889)