Good morning! If you need a creative challenge, why not head over to Crafty Creations, where this week's challenge is to use butterflies on your project. The great thing about this blog is that it doesn't have to be a paper craft, it can be any type of craft. And the prize this week is awesome - it's a beautiful, hand crafted bracelet from Shooting Star Jewelry.
Here's the butterfly project I made for the challenge - a wreath of daisies with butterflies.
Both the daisies and butterflies are die cuts available from Stampin' Up! -Daisies #2 and Beautiful Butterflies. The wreath base is made of wood and the flowers are attached with lots of sticky strip and dimensionals.
The die-cut butterflies were covered with Versamark ink and heat embossed with Iridescent Ice embossing powder.
If you have questions, feel free to contact me.
Enjoy your day!
All supplies are Stampin' Up!
- Stamps: Defining Alphabet
- Paper: Whisper White & Kiwi Kiss c/stock, Urban Garden d/paper
- Ink: Summer Sun, Baha Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Versamark
- Accessories: 5/8" satin ribbon, flat pearls from Pretties kit, Summer Sun corduroy buttons, Iridescent Ice embossing powder
- Tools: Big Shot, Daisies #2 & Beautiful Butterflies dies, Boho flower punch, heat gun